Sunday, October 25, 2009

9 Months Pregnant

Well, today is October 25th and this is me. For any of you who remember, my due date is October 22nd. Yes, once again, I am overdue with no signs of labor in sight. I think that may just be my lot. I think that maybe my body just doesn't go into labor. So inducement here we come...again. Wednesday I will be induced so with any luck, we will have an October 28th baby, without the luck, it will be October 29th. Mabel took 2 days so we will see. This baby is a big one. The doctor guessed 9 1/2 pounds a few days ago. An ultrasound showed 8 pounds 11 ounces. Either way, with another week of waiting, this baby is going to be a big one. I feel like she is getting bigger everyday. Luckily, I've managed to only gain 14 pounds so far this pregnancy, but that is just because I was so overweight to start with so a bunch of my weight just redistributed itself to my belly. And boy is my belly huge. I know I am bigger this time around. It doesn't even seem to look that big in this picture. I swear I am so much bigger in person. Anyway, hopefully in a week, I will be able to post some pictures of our new little girl and everything will be much better.


4 comments:

Nelli said...

Can I just say OUCH! Best wishes on your delivery!

The Wilkins Family said...

We're looking forward to seeing your new arrival. Need a sitter for Mabel when you go to the hospital?

garian said...

Oh my goodness! You must make a comfortable home in that belly for them to not want to come out! I'm praying for an easy delivery for you. Can't wait to see the new little one.

Debbie said...

Congratulations Natalee!!! and Fred and Mabel...
Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your sweet little baby...love you